Exclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Exclusive forum for Exclusive members!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

±JuggerNalt-Exclusive aplication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
±JuggerN

±JuggerNalt-Exclusive aplication Empty
PostSubject: ±JuggerNalt-Exclusive aplication   ±JuggerNalt-Exclusive aplication Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:53 pm

Character Name:±JuggerNalt

Class and Build:Voyager-35 SPR,66 CON Base..55 spr,111 CON-(equips ON) and pet =)

Level:62-but I am arising of level.I need 20 hexas for 1Level and also to arise of level in isle of fortune) I can make 20 hexas in every schedule:12:00 the 15:00 (PM) and also more 20 hexas in the schedule of the 00:00 the 03:00 (AM)
(that only requests items for hexa but I can catch that)

(comments)
-Good! I am new in that server, I am here to 2 weeks, but, I already know how to play tales of pirates. I heard to speak very well of the exclusively for friends that play in the frozen harbor, I make CA, DW-b1, b2, however, I am not making DW b2 because without level and equip there are no chances of doing b2.I know that exclusively it is the guild that makes DW b2, I am arising of level and me have pet lvl.20 CON, also heard to speak of Angels, I admit that I went to verify what was of the guild, But I saw that is a lot of disarranged, God and GodShaka are not good in leadership, without ofenças to them, that is clear.but it is just the reality.they want to create guild, but they don't know how to have a good position as leadership, then, For that it ended 2 times the guild and now they are with other!I also know that God and Gogshaka are good and strong, nor for that they can everything!but now Of that I don't know the future" I entered to play, I like to play in guild, for that I am here, not only just for a guild, but for the guild!
Back to top Go down

±JuggerNalt-Exclusive aplication
Page 1 of 1