Exclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Exclusive forum for Exclusive members!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kalashnikov exclusive application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kalashni

Kalashnikov  exclusive application Empty
PostSubject: Kalashnikov exclusive application   Kalashnikov  exclusive application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:33 am

Character Name: Kalashnikov
Class and Build: crus..hmm..30 agi, full str
Level: 75 (68%)

hello to all!

my name is Rodrigo, in top "Kalashnikov", im more a Brazilian xD. im 20.

I am new to the game, i started that same server, but read a lot, then got to ride a character and scale that it almost alone until now ... but this is a team game, and as such look for my team now, i by a 2, but full of "parasites" were eventually scrapped, expected to reach the requirement of raw, lvl75 +, to make my existing subscription, dont want to start breaking the rules .. xD
i have already completed the quest lb, and yesterday i started to buy imp, only 200 so far
still waiting for them ..= D I would like to join the guild, to learn the "tricks" in the practice and not just in theory and surely is not better place on this server that this guild. here is my application, thanks for the personalized attention, and i apologize if it was exaggerated, many years playing tribal wars, who know that is the scheme there .. i stopped to play top, but this feature of tw not lost .. a hug for everyone, especially for Cyrax and XCVI, who have always had patience with my numerous questions, well, are almost 4:00 am here, i sleep, here are 6h or 7h im back to world of tales of pirates = D

cya guys
Back to top Go down
kkgavie

Kalashnikov  exclusive application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalashnikov exclusive application   Kalashnikov  exclusive application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:43 am

playing TW?
which world??
Back to top Go down

Kalashnikov exclusive application
Page 1 of 1