Exclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Exclusive forum for Exclusive members!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

----------------------------------

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nat

---------------------------------- Empty
PostSubject: ----------------------------------   ---------------------------------- Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:54 pm

Lol. ban me n not jay. lol. your the emo ones. wanted to keep this peaceful but ok
Back to top Go down
Christalnacht
Exclusive Beast
Christalnacht

PostSubject: Re: ----------------------------------   ---------------------------------- Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:11 pm

go FUCK URSELF!

what part u dont understand ?
Back to top Go down
Rose
Sexy Eyes
Rose

PostSubject: Re: ----------------------------------   ---------------------------------- Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:59 pm

both u n jay got banned nothing personal this is guild forum and ur not in guild
Back to top Go down
Dan
Leader
Dan

PostSubject: Re: ----------------------------------   ---------------------------------- Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:16 pm

owned
Back to top Go down
mimi
Exclusive Beast
mimi

PostSubject: Re: ----------------------------------   ---------------------------------- Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:55 pm

LOL i think nat thought she would be cried for and we would plead her to stay, dude u left on your own FOR THE WRONG REASONS!

Adios
=)
Back to top Go down
http://www.adbusters.org
Dan
Leader
Dan

PostSubject: Re: ----------------------------------   ---------------------------------- Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:09 pm

wut did she expect?!

"OH NAT WE LOVE YOU BLA BLA BLA"

we r not liers! u suck!
Back to top Go down
N911

PostSubject: Re: ----------------------------------   ---------------------------------- Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:31 pm

did u read my post? i talked about drama you guys still kept it up. I didnt leave for kals or anything. And see how dramatic you guys react? just chill lol so fk me if i left. guild is gonna crash
Back to top Go down
DAN SUX

PostSubject: Re: ----------------------------------   ---------------------------------- Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:44 pm

Oh ya....
and dan stop fkin lying. your the one who tried to switch MF's gloves to seriously fkin scammer. thats what FRIENDS DONT do. seriously
Back to top Go down
Christalnacht
Exclusive Beast
Christalnacht

PostSubject: Re: ----------------------------------   ---------------------------------- Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:57 pm

both of u can go suck my fkin dick!
Back to top Go down
mimi
Exclusive Beast
mimi

PostSubject: Re: ----------------------------------   ---------------------------------- Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:04 pm

I got lost in a sea of idk what? lol

This is nonsense you guys, just fuck it. The guild will not fail, it didn't fail while more were afk and we had 2 crus in the morning so I don't think this is THAT evil. MF was barely on, Nat well she did farm but yeah all guild has to farm anyways (farming quotas) so i don't see why this is such an issue, 2 players left cos they wanted to. The game still will be here as it was, same enemies same obstacles same everything just 2 less people. We lost out strongest players and we're building up again, just give it time, I mean if you look at it this way, we sent a time bomb to euphoria...

Just lay back grab ur popcorn and see you tomorrow to do the same things we did yesterday with or without them.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Leader
Dan

PostSubject: Re: ----------------------------------   ---------------------------------- Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:47 pm

lol I asked MF to switch gloves...ask him

dont say anything if u dont know the truth...its better to shut the fuck up!
Back to top Go down
mimi
Exclusive Beast
mimi

PostSubject: Re: ----------------------------------   ---------------------------------- Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:54 pm

chris is mad cos his gf quit ... (bad joke)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Sexy Eyes
Rose

PostSubject: Re: ----------------------------------   ---------------------------------- Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:37 am

-locked- flame eachother in game where i can close world chat and ignore it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ----------------------------------   ---------------------------------- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

----------------------------------
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exclusive :: Guild Applications :: Guild Applications-
Jump to: